Mama Cat had the Luck of Meeting Jolynn – the Cat Whisperer
Mama cat is a stray cat who was lucky enough to meet her cat whisperer. Jolynn Natman is one of Catman’s fans who shared their story with cats. Even though Mama cat is a stray cat, Jolynn takes a good care of her and her babies. She even took one of them as a home cat. On the cover photo you can see Jolynn with Baby.
This is her story.
Hi, my name is Jolynn Natman. I have had a crazy love for animals since I was a little kid. I was bit in the face by a Doberman when I was 7, you think I would have had a great fear of dogs or animals, but I only grew to love them more. I am able to take care of sick animals when they won’t allow anyone else near them.
One year, my mom had the wild life authority guy, come to our house and explain to me, that I could not approach baby bears or Cougars.
I have never had any fear. Mama, is a stray cat. I feed her and love her. Mama has had a rough life of having babies every year without fail. I have tried numerous times to catch her to get her spayed, just haven’t been successful yet. I love and feed all of her babies as well.
Mama is very independent and doesn’t care what you might want from her. But when she gives you love, she gives it freely ♡ She isn’t very trusting, but I am gaining it every day.
We do hope that one day Jolynn will be able to catch Mama and maybe give her a home. Even though it looks like she is pretty well like this as well.
And here are the 10 questions that Jolynn answered for us.
1. Do you sometimes talk to your cat?
– Yes, all the time.
2. What type of food do you usually feed your cat/cats with?
– I give them Frisky Cat food.
3. Is there a special cat in your life?
– There is. All of them really. But my indoor girl, Baby is my most special one.
4. What’s your favorite book?
– I love the book “The five people you meet in Heaven” by Mitch Albom.
5. Do you have a preference for a specific cat breed or not?
– No, I love all Cats. All so unique and special.
6. Are you against cat declawing?
– I am not against Cat Declawing, I personally would not take away what is natural for cats to have, but to each their own.
7. Are people around you (friends, family, partner) friendly towards cats?
– Yes, all in my life are friendly towards Cats.
8. Do other people consider you weird because you are obsessed with cats?
– No, they call me the Cat Whisperer, though.
9. What do you like the most about cats (in three words)?
– Their independent hearts.
10. Are you planning on getting another cat in your home soon?
– I can’t get another Cat. Am only allowed one in my home. But I will forever take care of those in need outside my home ♡
If you liked this story, feel free to contact us and share your story and tell us about your cat/cats. We would be happy to feature it on our blog and Facebook page.
Contact us here or on Facebook.